Monday 24 September 2012

PPP1 - OUGD402: Why Am I Here? What Do I Want To Learn? Study Task 1

Identify and explain five things that inspire you

My mum inspires me as she is always so positive and uplifting and always knows the right things to say.


 
 
I find many philosophers inspiring and love to read their views and opinions on life.
 
 
 
I have always loved philosophy since studying it at A level a couple of years ago, one book I find particularly inspiring is The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. It is a collection of beliefs from various philosophers and is essentially a guide to living positively.
 

File:TheSecretLogo.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_(book)

I absolutely love to travel and have recently been to Thailand which was unbelievably scenic and memorable to me. I used my trip to Thailand as the basis of my Art Foundation project and it made me realise just how inspirational it can be to explore different cultures. In the future I hope to travel much more as I feel it most certainly benefited me in terms of my work.
 
 
 
I find music in general quite inspirational and it enables me to be productive. There isn't a particular genre I love so I enjoy listening to a wide variety.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment