Wednesday 2 October 2013

OUGD502 - PPP2: Studio Brief 1: A Design Strategy (Enjoy Digital)

As a student ambassador, I signed myself up to a focus group which was for about three hours, to discuss the new college website. We were introduced to enjoy digital who are going to be redesigning the website. 

After the meeting, I gave Tom my contact details so that I could get in touch with him about the possibility of a placement or simply a visit. Below are the string of emails demonstrating my conversation with Tom, thankfully I was able to gather some primary research for some briefs and I was also able to give him an idea for the college website.

During my time at Rippleffect over the Summer, I was involved in a pitch one day and was asked to research in to some website designs for inspiration. I remembered one of them during the initial meeting, and I suggested that they should try and incorporate a video into the website, giving the user a tour around the college.

The website I was shown at Rippleffect was extremely relevant to this idea and so I attached a link in one of my emails. 







No comments:

Post a Comment