Wednesday 26 March 2014

OUGD502 - PPP2: Studio Brief 3: Life's A Pitch (Company Research)

Although we have all been allocated different research topics I wanted to make sure that I understood everything to do with our company. At the moment we have decided that we will be a Limited Liability Partnership. Harrison decided that this would be the best option for us, however it is not a definite decision at the moment.

Below is some of my secondary research taken from the companies house website. I have been reading through it all to make sure that I understand all of the relevant information. I haven't read through everything on there because I feel as though I don't need to know a lot of it for the sake of answering this brief, however the information that I have read has made it a lot clearer to me. 

Limited Liability Partnership













Cooperative 




No comments:

Post a Comment