Tuesday 29 April 2014

OUGD502 - PPP2: Studio Brief 1: A Design Strategy (Pooch Pouch Revisited)

When I was given the opportunity to work with packaging design over the Summer, I had a meeting and was able to show all of the work I have created since starting at LCA. I took my Pooch Pouch with me which was my first ever packaging design brief which I completed in first year.

I would absolutely love it if I was able to patent this product during the time that I work over Summer. Or if I am not able to use this exact idea I could adapt it slightly to be more suitable for the select target audience. If I get an opportunity to go to a packaging convention, I could perhaps take this work with me and try and show it to the right people in the packaging industry.






































No comments:

Post a Comment