Thursday 17 April 2014

OUGD502 - PPP2: Studio Brief 3: Life's A Pitch (Meeting)

Our group decided to have a meeting about what we wanted to achieve from this brief. We discussed all of the research topics and split them all up so that everyone was researching into something different. I was pleased about this because it meant that we were able to feedback to the rest of the group within a short amount of time and make the rest of the group aware of what we had found. 

I said that I would look into different studios in Leeds as well as examples of work produced by these studios. I am also interested in researching into what kind of company we are going to be as well, and although this is Harrison's allocated job, I am going to do some research for my own personal benefit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment