Saturday 3 May 2014

OUGD502 - PPP2: Studio Brief 1: A Design Strategy (College Website - Link To Enjoy Digital)

The website has now been redesigned and I was really pleased to see that they have incorporated videos into the website. I have also blogged the other inspirational website which I advised for enjoy digital to look at. Although, the example I gave them, wouldn't be completely appropriate for a college website as it may be a little bit too interactive. This is probably why they have chosen to incorporate elements of it within their website. I visited the graphic design area and went on the programme video. 

I am really pleased that my suggestions have been taken into consideration and I am still hoping to visit enjoy digital over the Summer period. 








No comments:

Post a Comment