Monday 5 May 2014

OUGD502 - PPP2: Studio Brief 1: A Design Strategy (Fedrigoni Feedback)

In April I was approached by Sandu Publishing Company in China as they had seen my YCN Fedrigoni project on Behance and they would like to include it in a book they are going to be publishing. Today I received a second email from another publishing company in Singapore. I haven't yet replied to them but I will be doing as soon as possible. I have spoken to both Fred and John about the first email I received and they advised me to get permission from YCN. Below are all of the different emails. I am going to respond to both of them and give them both the permission to use my work in their books as this will be great publicity for me and something I can include in my CV!

Sandu Publishing Email 



Basheer Graphics


YCN Email



No comments:

Post a Comment