Saturday 10 May 2014

OUGD502 - PPP2: Studio Brief 2: A Design Presence (Photographs of Final Branding)

Below are all of the photographs I have taken of my final pieces of printed branding. Unfortunately, due to the photography studios being fully booked and due to time (wanting these images in time for my presentation), I had to set up a small studio space at home. I was fortunate enough to be able to use an SLR with a grey back drop.

I am quite happy with the outcome of these photographs but will be photographing them again in the future when I decide to add my work to my Behance portfolio. Although I may wait and get this work reprinted professionally and sent off so that I don't have to cut everything down to size individually and instead have it all finished off using machines instead. 

Having said this, I am really pleased that I have been able to photograph it all myself as I feel as though I am gaining a lot from doing this. I now feel that when I finish this course I will be able to photograph my work confidently and will have enough experience with composing my work so that it is laid out in the best possible way. 












No comments:

Post a Comment