Saturday 10 May 2014

OUGD502 - PPP2: Studio Brief 2: A Design Presence (Presentation Preparation)

When preparing my presentation for Wednesday 7th May I wanted to write a few notes down to make sure that I cover everything. I am unsure whether it is necessary to, but I would like to try and explain my logo. Although, because it is quite simple, but holds quite a deep meaning behind it, I don't know whether to mention it or not as it might not be very concise in my presentation.

I would like to be able to present my work from the start of the year until now. I think it is important that I focus on my placement at Rippleffect and talk about how much I have learnt from it and the experience I gained. I would like my presentation to flow and so I have planned it so that it explains how one thing has led to another throughout the year. 

After receiving the email from John about what we should include, I also made a note of the key points to ensure that I cover them in my presentation. I am looking forward to presenting all of my work and talking about how this year has developed and progressed for me as a designer, and I am also looking forward to seeing what everyone else is up to, as it is rare that we are able to share news and chat to everyone in the studio. 





No comments:

Post a Comment