Friday 9 May 2014

OUGD502 - PPP2: Studio Brief 2: A Design Presence (Mock Ups)

For the purpose of my presentation, I have taken some screen shots of my Behance portfolio along with my website and have mocked them up on some macs to show what they look like in real life. I have also used a template to demonstrate my personal branding on some stationery. Although this is something I have already done and printed out in cream and black, I thought it would be worthwhile for me to mock this up as well, as I can visualise what it looks like on even more products. 

At the moment however, I feel as though what I have produced is enough for the time being as I didn't see the point in producing stationery just for the sake of it. I have designed everything that I need and feel as though applying my branding to objects such as rubbers and pencils would be unnecessary for me at this stage in my career. 







No comments:

Post a Comment